There are currently over 900 million people on Facebook with 526 million daily active users. So why not advertise where people are? It only makes sense to get the maximum exposure when you are trying to sell your home.
Facebook makes this possible in a way that is unique to online marketing and you should expect from your real estate professional that Facebook is part of the marketing plan. Real estate has always been something that online consumers search for from the comfort of their home and now mobile device.
There is a shift in our society to communicating and searching for information online, traditional advertising models may not be as effective as they were in past. Facebook offers the ability to target an audience like never before and the opportunity for your message to go viral or across the internet.
Here are a few questions to ask when looking at hiring a real estate professional when it comes to Facebook.
1. Do they have a Facebook business page?
2. What does it look like? Is it professionally designed? The way they market is a reflection of how your home will be marketed.
3. Does the Facebook page have a property search?
4. Does the Facebook business page have a way to capture the lead or inquiry?
5. Will your home be promoted on Facebook with photos, and written descriptions?
One may wonder, what does “Eating for good health” mean? Eating for good health means to consume the right quantities of food, from all the food groups, in order to maintain a healthy and balanced life. A balanced diet is a crucial part of healthy eating.
Here are some rules that should not be taken for granted with respect to eating well.
- Never Skip Breakfast. Although mornings are usually rushed and chaotic, it is best to take the time to eat a healthy breakfast for many reasons. Did you know skipping breakfast may be linked to increasing a woman’s risk of diabetes? Eating a healthy breakfast is also connected with a lower incidence of heart disease in men. Eating breakfast helps to keep your metabolism going because your blood sugar levels drop in the morning and your body needs fuel to help keep your energy levels up. Eating breakfast just helps you perform better and helps to keep you from being irritable and grumpy.
- Eat More Fruits and Vegetables. People tend to underestimate the benefits that eating more vegetables and fruits can provide for the body. It is recommended that you consume at least five portions of different types of fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. Eating an assortment of vegetables and fruits can help you avert many ailments like high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke and even prevent some types of cancer.
- Reduce Saturated Fat. Everyone needs to reduce the amount of fat consumed on a daily basis. Fat comes in two forms, saturated and unsaturated. Excess saturated fat can increase the cholesterol levels in the blood leading to an increased risk of heart disease. Try to cut down on foods like cakes, biscuits, butter, pies and processed foods and increase your intake of vegetables and fruits.
- Drink Plenty Of Water. Drinking a sufficient amount of water is an essential part of eating healthy. Do not wait until you are thirsty before you drink water. Human’s need to drink about 1.2 liters of water on a daily basis. Drinking plenty of water helps the kidneys to flush out toxins and can help the body increase energy and relieve fatigue. Did you also know that water is a natural appetite suppressant? Drinking water before a meal helps to fill you up and raises your metabolism. So drink up, but make sure it’s zero calorie water: wine, fruit juices and other beverages do not off the same benefits as good old water.
- Remain Active. In addition to a healthy diet, engaging in daily exercise is beneficial in boosting your metabolism. Regular physical activity helps the body to function better, reduces the risk of diabetes and heart disease and promotes weight loss. For individuals that live a sedentary lifestyle, it is important to introduce physical activity gently into their daily routine. Even engaging in light physical activity can get your muscles working and stimulate healthy blood flow. As always, an individual’s physician should be consulted prior to introducing a new exercise routine.
The benefits of a healthy diet are many, even simple changes can produce noticeable results. Embracing a healthy diet will have you feeling great and full of energy in no time.
Canton ListingCanton, MA - $2,500 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Canton, MA - $109,000 - Condo - Garden - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:1Canton, MA - $749,899 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1Canton, MA - $359,900 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Canton, MA - $675,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:14 - Beds:6 - Baths:3/1
Stoughton ListingsStoughton, MA - $1,750 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:29 hours agoStoughton, MA - $207,000 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:29 hours agoStoughton, MA - $294,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch, Split Entry - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/114 hours agoStoughton, MA - $314,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:10 - Beds:3 - Baths:215 hours agoStoughton, MA - $279,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:116 hours ago
West Bridgewater ListingsWest Bridgewater, MA - $3,500 - Commercial - Year Built:1880 - Acres:1.75West Bridgewater, MA - $189,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:1/1West Bridgewater, MA - $360,000 - Single-Family - Farmhouse, Other - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2West Bridgewater, MA - $360,000 - Land - Acres:6.79West Bridgewater, MA - $600 - Commercial - Year Built:0 - Acres:0
- Destination XL Q2 loss widens; plans 40 new DXL stores August 28, 2014Canton, Mass. Charges related to the decision by Destination XL Group Inc. to exit the Sears Canada Direct business resulted in the retailer's net loss growing to $4 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2014, from $1.6 million a year earlier. […]
- Struggling with the best intentions August 27, 2014Shock treatment is being used on the disabled at the Judge Rotenberg Center to correct bad behavior. […]
- Blue Hills Regional Grad Michael Riley '13 Helps Wishes Come True for ... August 26, 2014Most nineteen-year-olds are busy working or going to school, leading a hectic social life, and trying to figure out their place in this complex, topsy-turvy world. […]
- Dunkin' Donuts releases new, returning fall coffees August 26, 2014In anticipation of the fall season, Canton, Mass.-based Dunkin' Brands Group Inc. released its new and returning seasonal coffee drinks. […]
- Destination XL Q2 loss widens; plans 40 new DXL stores August 28, 2014
- Three Injured in Accident on Route 95 August 30, 2014Preliminary investigation into yesterday evening's crash on Route 95 in Attleboro by Troop H of the Massachusetts State Police and the State Police Collision Analysis and Reconstruction Section indicates that the 2005 Ford Explorer sport utility vehicle was traveling north in the left lane when it veered off the roadway to the left, travelled ... (more) […]
- What's Open, Closed on Labor Day in Stoughton August 30, 2014There will be no curbside trash collection on Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 1. Trash collection will instead be scheduled for Tuesday, Sept 2. in addition to regular trash pickup for that day. […]
- Police Log: Two Arrested on Drug Charges in Stoughton August 28, 2014At 1:39 a.m., a caller reported to Stoughton police that her vehicle had been damaged in the area of Wheeler Circle. […]
- Recently Sold Homes in Stoughton August 27, 2014In addition to Kohl's and AC Moore, the Framingham man had been in Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls, Old Navy and T.J. Maxx. […]
- Three Injured in Accident on Route 95 August 30, 2014
- Workers cheer restored Market Basket CEO August 28, 2014Hours after reaching an agreement to buy the company, the restored chief of the New England's Market Basket supermarket chain celebrated with workers in a rally at headquarters Thursday, saying he loved them and appreciated their efforts in helping him regain control. […]
- Track from new rock n roll thriller starring Glen Matlock August 27, 2014Sex Pistols bassist, Glen Matlock features as a cameo in Ben Jagger and Alistair Audsley's film 'THE PADDY LINCOLN GANG'. […]
- First Responders Reunited With Premature Twins They Helped Deliver August 17, 2014One year after Pat Picher and Corey Silva rushed to the aid of a West Bridgewater woman in labor, they reunited with the little boys they'll remember forever. […]
- 8 suspects arrested after East Bridgewater home invasion July 30, 2014Eight suspects have been arrested in an armed breaking and entering that occurred in East Bridgewater early Tuesday morning, sparking a manhunt with several police departments, a SWAT team and a K-9 unit that continued into Tuesday afternoon, officials said. […]
- Workers cheer restored Market Basket CEO August 28, 2014