Sempervivum: This succulent known as Hen & Chicks loves a sunny window, but requires little attention. They need to be watered regularly during the spring and summer, but only once a month the rest of the year.
Dracaena marginata: Commonly known as Dragon Tree, requires watering before the soil dries out completely,however, avoid the pot sitting in excess water. Ideally, this plant thrives in relatively bright light.
Sansevieria: This plant, also known as Mother-in-Law’s tongue is an indestructible houseplant. It enjoys bright light and prefers the soil to dry out before watering.
Ficus: The tree variety is also known as Rubber Plant, and the trailing variety is commonly called Creeping Fig. These plants like humidity and bright light. Water and mist regularly throughout the summer, reduce water during the winter. Ficus appreciate being move outside during the summer, be sure to avoid direct sunlight.
Chamaedorea: Known as Parlor Palm, has been used as an indoor plant successfully for years because of it tolerance of lower light levels and drier air. This palm prefers bright, filtered sunlight, with a northern exposure. Even moisture is ideal, however err on the side of slightly too dry rather than over watering.
Always check with your pediatrician and veterinarian before introducing a new plant into your home as many can be toxic.
This Single-Family in Avon, MA recently sold for $279,000.
This is a Other style home and features 6 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.29 acres, and was sold by
Charlene Lombardi – RE/MAX Landmark, Realtors
Canton ListingCanton, MA - $535,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:27 hours agoCanton, MA - $335,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:29 hours agoCanton, MA - $728,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:410 hours agoCanton, MA - $374,900 - Single-Family - Split Entry, Multi-Level - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:110 hours agoCanton, MA - $899,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:3
Stoughton ListingsStoughton, MA - $4 - Commercial - Year Built:1971 - Acres:7.357 hours agoStoughton, MA - $424,800 - Single-Family - Lofted Split - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/111 hours agoStoughton, MA - $435,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Stoughton, MA - $549,900 - Commercial - Year Built:1890 - Acres:0.13Stoughton, MA - $465,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1987 - Acres:0.39
West Bridgewater ListingsWest Bridgewater, MA - $275,000 - Commercial - Year Built:0 - Acres:0.479 hours agoWest Bridgewater, MA - $275,000 - Single-Family - Bungalow - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:19 hours agoWest Bridgewater, MA - $554,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:4 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1West Bridgewater, MA - $229,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique, Farmhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:4 - Baths:4West Bridgewater, MA - $299,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1
- "Andre had a bad day." July 28, 2014Earlier in the day, a staffer told Andre to take off his jacket. When he said no, another staff member pressed a button to activate the electric-shock machine attached to Andre's body with taped electrodes. […]
- Dunkin' pushing cashiers to 'upsell' in afternoons July 25, 2014If an iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts is part of your afternoon routine, expect a nudge to buy a cookie or doughnut you didn't plan on. […]
- Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Can't Help Dunkin' Brands in Fight with Starbucks July 24, 2014Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade to one of the following browsers: Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox Apple Safari Microsoft Internet Explorer 8+ You may proceed to the site by clicking here , however some pages might not work correctly. […]
- NAACP Partners With Dunkin' Donuts July 23, 2014Franchising continues to be an integral part of the American economy with more people of color starting businesses with a trusted brand. […]
- "Andre had a bad day." July 28, 2014
- Berkshire County Real Estate Transactions July 27, 2014Lorraine Sigsbury and Robert Wojcik sold property at 5 Mountain View Drive, Adams, to Norman A. and Colleen M. Leitch, $150,000. […]
- Police Log: Four Arrested on Multiple Drug Charges After Search Warrant July 25, 2014Monday, July 21 At 5:03 a.m., Stoughton police responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident near the Town Spa on Washington Street. […]
- Wachusett school district settles ex-principal's discrimination claim for $30,000 July 23, 2014Former Chocksett Middle School Principal Margaret Morgan has reached a $30,000 settlement with the Wachusett Regional School District over her claim alleging age and sex discrimination when she was terminated in 2012. […]
- Stoughton Apartment Complex Sold For $54.1M July 21, 2014Greensboro, N.C.-based Bell Partners Inc. has acquired the Lodge at Stoughton, a 240-unit apartment complex at 400 Technology Center Drive, from The Hanover Co. […]
- Berkshire County Real Estate Transactions July 27, 2014
- 8 suspects arrested after East Bridgewater home invasion July 30, 2014Eight suspects have been arrested in an armed breaking and entering that occurred in East Bridgewater early Tuesday morning, sparking a manhunt with several police departments, a SWAT team and a K-9 unit that continued into Tuesday afternoon, officials said. […]
- Food Fight July 27, 2014Maria Arvarado, of Haverhill, Mass. finds empty produce bins as she shops Thursday, July 24, 2014 at Market Basket supermarket in Haverhill, Mass. […]
- Business Highlights July 25, 2014A war breaks out between Israel and Hamas. An airliner is shot out of the sky in Ukraine. […]
- Family feud sparks revolt at grocery store chain July 25, 2014It's been called a David vs. Goliath story, a "Tale of Two Arthurs" and even the "ultimate Greek tragedy," but the characters in this drama are not Biblical or literary figures. […]
- 8 suspects arrested after East Bridgewater home invasion July 30, 2014